Coaching is communication that empowers people to grow and live toward their potential. A coach prompts a person or team to listen to the Holy Spirit, gain key insights about one’s self and situation, and take actions to reshape life around that learning. An effective coaching relationship creates insights, personal awareness, new behaviors, and lasting transformation.
Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. —International Coach Federation
We offer coaching for leaders engaged in cross-cultural ministry:
- a series of one-on-one conversations over a 3-5 month period
- focus on your personal & professional development
- we can tailor coaching to one or more of these specific areas: learning a new role, leading a team, cross-cultural communication, conflict resolution, strategic planning, leading change
- each conversation by Skype or phone
- in-between scheduled coaching conversations, we offer support via e-mail
- each conversation leads to action steps that you choose to implement in order to further your personal growth and to attain your ministry goals
David Sedlacek – David has served over 20 years in church planting, discipleship and leadership ministry in Japan & Europe. Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation.
Steve Baughn – Steve has served over 20 years in church planting, discipleship and leadership ministry in Japan. Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation.
Sue Querfeld – Sue has served over 20 years in church planting, discipleship, and coaching in Peru. She coaches both in English and in Spanish.
Kathy Sedlacek – Kathy has coached and mentored missionary women in Japan and the Czech Republic.
______– we are looking for skilled, experienced coaches with a passion for developing leaders in cross-cultural ministry.
If you would like to talk about getting a coach, contact us through the form below.